Cyclestore provides finance options so you can spread the cost of bikes and cycling gear you want to buy immediately, over a time period that suits your budget. Our finance is supplied by V12 Finance who will provide you with a decision in seconds.
V12 Retail Finance is the UK’s only specialist Retail Finance provider and has been offering Retail, Point of Sale and Interest Free Finance and for over 20 years, specialising in Online Finance for the past 10 years. V12 use market leading online software system, which is secure and user friendly.
Am I eligible for finance?
To apply for finance you must be:
- at least 18 years of age
- a permanent UK resident
- in regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
- in receipt of a pension if you are retired
- if you are registered disabled (confirmation of sufficient income will be required).
How do I apply?
- Pick the product(s) that you wish to purchase.
- Make sure the order value is over £250.
- Email email@example.com with your Surname, the model and size of bike, the length of finance you wish to choose (6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months) and whether you wish to make an initial deposit.
- You will be sent a link so that you can fill in the finance application online or alternatively we can process the application over the telephone.
- When the application is completed, V12 will use the information you have supplied to reach a decision which will involve a credit search and very quickly confirm the outcome.
What happens next if my application is approved?
If your application is approved you will be able to complete a Credit Agreement with V12 Finance. Upon notification of receipt of the agreement Cyclestore will process your order and ship your goods.
What happens if my application is declined?
If our credit providers decline your application you will have the option of choosing an alternative method of payment (i.e. credit/debit card or cheque).
Can I have my order sent to a different address?
Unfortunately orders paid for by Finance can only be shipped to the same billing address as on your application. It will not be possible for us to ship goods to a different delivery address.
Can I buy any goods on any finance option?
The finance options available depend on the total value of your basket when you check out. The minimum is £250 to qualify for finance. There are a variety of options to suit your budget, ranging from 6 months interest free to 24 months.
Where an item offers 10% free accessories you will have the option to select the free goods or the interest free finance option.
Cyclestore reserve the right to exclude products of our choosing from certain finance packages. These can include purchases used in conjunction with promotional coupons, reduced items and sale bikes. Finance cannot be used in conjunction with cash back and voucher schemes.